To get a refund on iTunes, you have to request a refund directly from Apple. Apple is responsible for dealing with all payments and refund transactions. If you want to request a refund, you can contact the Apple Support. There is a very easy guideline for to that allows you to get a refund on iTunes.
- First, Go to the iTunes and choose the iTunes Store link that is located on the left-hand side
- There is an arrow that is located next to the user name at the top-right corner.
- Hit the account button
- There is a ‘Purchase History’ button positioned about half way down the screen. Click on the button.
- In the lower portion of the page, there is the App Store Purchase history. You just need to click the button named ‘Report a problem’
- Now place the application that you want a refund for along with the iTunes invoice.
- Then, hit ‘Report a Problem’ link
- If the app was bought a while ago place it with the last purchase section and tap the expand arrow to get back a Report a Problem link.
- Now fill the form and make it sure to provide a complete detail. After finishing, click on the ‘Next’ button and you are done.